We've Moved


The blog has been retired - it's up for legacy reasons, but these days I'm blogging at blog.theodox.com. All of the content from this site has been replicated there, and that's where all of the new content will be posted. The new feed is here . I'm experimenting with crossposting from the live site, but if you want to keep up to date use blog.theodox.com or just theodox.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Late for the revolution

Since the demise of the late, lamented Game Developer Magazine, I've been wondering if it's time to find some other writing outlet. Most of my spare writing energy for last year was consumed by shipping State Of Decay and working on a book project for Focal Press.

Now that both of those are safely in the past I'm going to spend a few weeks noodling on this to see if it's congenial.  I'm working on another book outline at the moment, and as topics of interest come up - or as I need to think out loud about them - i'll try floating them here to see how they look in print.  I also plan on ruminating on knotty tech-art questions, programming problems, and maybe throwing in the occasional classical allusion to make myself look smart.

No cat pictures though.  Not my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment