We've Moved


The blog has been retired - it's up for legacy reasons, but these days I'm blogging at blog.theodox.com. All of the content from this site has been replicated there, and that's where all of the new content will be posted. The new feed is here . I'm experimenting with crossposting from the live site, but if you want to keep up to date use blog.theodox.com or just theodox.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Moonrise Early Access is Live!

Moonrise is up on Steam now! It's a blast to see people logging in from all over and playing.



Now that the cat is out of the bag I'll try to post some tech postmortems on the pipeline and some of the interesting shader work we did.

PS If you get into the game, I share the username 'Alpha' with my kids.  So try sending friend requests, but if you get turned down it might be the kids instead of me! Don't take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment