We've Moved


The blog has been retired - it's up for legacy reasons, but these days I'm blogging at blog.theodox.com. All of the content from this site has been replicated there, and that's where all of the new content will be posted. The new feed is here . I'm experimenting with crossposting from the live site, but if you want to keep up to date use blog.theodox.com or just theodox.com

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shameless plug time

The book I worked on is finally available for ordering on Amazon!



I'm pleased and of course also nervous.  If you like it, please be sure to leave a positive review on Amazon - I'm told it makes a big difference.  I don't actually make any money from this one (such is modern publishing, alas) but I do have another book under way and it'll be much easier to get that published if this one does well and is well reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment